IEEE Mini Project is back!!!
- The Arduino Workshop: This is mainly to provide hands on experience and introduce students to Arduino in order to help them in making their projects for the competition.
- Project Review: In this stage, students will build their projects adhering to some basic rules and regulations under the guidance of their mentor. (Mentor will be assigned to every team who will only guide and supervise the project to make sure of its progress). The projects will be evaluated before exhibiting them.
- Project Exhibition: This is the final stage where your projects will be displayed and shall be reviewed by the judges. All the participants must be ready with a presentable project and a copy of documentation of it for submissions.The winners will be declared and will be awarded certificate and exciting cash prizes. The decision of the judges will be the final. Also, all the participants shall receive the participation certificate.
The cost of participation is 500 per team for the competition. The workshop is free for those taking part in the competition
For those who only want to attend the workshop,it is 100 per person.
All the official IEEE members will be provided with 50% cashback will be provided.
*For mini project exhibition, the whole team should be of official members.
Registration should be done via Paytm
1) Participants must transfer the applicable amount to the given number ‘8861679509’ via paytm.
2) Mention your full name, USN and branch in the description of payment.
3) Proceed to pay.
4) Do keep a screenshot of payment approval message to avoid any further issues.
|Online Registration Starts||12th September|
|Online Registration Closes||22th September|
|Finalization and submission of idea||16th October|
|Volunteer Meet||7th November|
|Project Exhibition||11th November|