WIE 2 DAY SYMPOSIUM 2018
Simon says, “Come be a part of this amazing event”! An event where you have to decode a circuit, make necessary connections with the microcontroller, and then play a memory game to win. It consists of two main rounds as described below:
STAGE 1: Basic Technical and Logic
In this round, the participants will be tested on their basic technical and logical thinking. This round will go on for 20 minutes and there will be 10 questions. Top 10 to answer most of the questions correctly will move on to the next round.
STAGE 2: Build the Circuit
This round will be divided into two parts. In the first part, the participants will be given part of a circuit diagram. They need to decode the circuit connections. Once we verify that what they’ve done is correct, they’ll be given the microcontroller board with the necessary code inside. All they need to do is make the connections and once that is done, they need to play the memory game. Whoever plays 6 rounds of the memory game consecutively and correctly wins the round. Top two will be given prizes.
- Each team must consist of two members only with at least one female member.
- Necessary equipment will be provided to the participants.
- Usage of internet during the event is prohibited.
- Participants can take a maximum of 20 minutes for the first round. Top ten will be selected for the second round.
- The second round will take a maximum time of 60 minutes.
- Any form of malpractice will not be entertained.
- The expenses for any damage to the components must be borne by the participants responsible for it.
- The coordinators’ decision is final.
Violation of any of the above given rules on any ground by any team, will result in the team being disqualified.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.