WIE 2 DAY SYMPOSIUM 2018
“Disruptive Ideas for Community Outreach”
Now is the chance to showcase your skills and win. Participate in Tech-a-Thon that aims to reward the best ideas and the smartest work. Make an impact by building an amazingly useful product to the society.
STAGE 1 : TEAM FORMATION
- The team can have a maximum of 4 Hackers
- At least 50% of the team should consist of women hackers (Ex : Team of 4 , min 2 women hacker)
STAGE 2 : REGISTRATION AND IDEATION
- Registration form should be completely filled without any false information. (Ex: Falsely specifying a women hacker in team )
- Registration is considered complete, if the abstract of idea is submitted within time limit (should be aligned with the theme).
- The idea should be represented in words (mandatory), and can be supported with other documents like presentation, High-Level-Architecture, etc.
- The supportive documents is not mandatory.
STAGE 3 : SHORT LISTING
- After successful registration, there will be shortlisting based on the ideas submitted.
- The shortlisted teams only are eligible to participate in next stages.
STAGE 4 : HACKATHON
- The shortlisted teams have to develop their ideas into a presentable hack aligned with the theme.
- There will be a total of 4 days given, to develop the hack
- At the end of the 4th day, the project source code has to be submitted and the hack should be presented to the jury at the venue
- Presence of all hackers in the team at the time of presentation at the venue is must.
STAGE 5 : PRIZE
- The prize and judging criteria will be informed shortly.
Violation of any of the above given rules on any ground by any team, will result in the team being disqualified.
M S Pawan-9483326370
Bhavya Jain -9108676126
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.