Have you ever wanted to put all the coding you’ve learnt to good use? Ever envisioned yourself as a modern day Hackerman? Well then this challenge is for YOU!
Code to save the stars
Have you ever wanted to put all the coding you've learnt to good use? Ever envisioned yourself as a modern day Hackerman? Well then this challenge is for YOU! Competitive Coding is a mind sport involving participants trying to program according to a given problem statement. Right now, almost EVERY company filters out their applicants through these challenges. Our goal here is to give people an entry into the world of competitive coding .
Ticket cost: RS.50
Team size : 1
Rules and Regulations
- Shall be hosted on hacker rank
- Each challenge has a pre-determined score
- Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes
- A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation.
- And most importantly, HAVE FUN 😀
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.
- Highest scorer on the leaderboard wins.